St Philip Howard Catholic School
Elm Grove South
Telephone: (01243) 552055
Fax: (01243) 552900
St Philip Howard School was founded in 1959 and lies within the Cathedral Deanery of the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton. We serve the local community, but local includes, Bognor Regis, Arundel, Storrington, Midhurst, Chichester and parts of Littlehampton. We even have pupils from across the County border in Portsmouth. The school enjoys an excellent reputation, providing a thorough and well-rounded education resulting in excellent examination achievement in terms of raw scores and of value added measures. Our pupils also benefit from being educated in the context of the Catholic Faith and from experiencing the values inherent in a Christian community.