St Philip Howard is a very successful and over-subscribed 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive school with an excellent reputation. In a latest OFSTED inspection (April 2016), the school was judged to be an ´Outstanding´ school in all categories! The school has a family atmosphere and supportive ethos. Barnham is a village with rail links to Arundel, Chichester, Bognor Regis and beyond.
• In 2017 85% of our Year 11 students attained 5+ A*-C (79% including English and Maths).
• RAISE progress measures place school in Top 5% nationally.
• In 2017 Sixth Form students achieved 44% A*-B and 78% A*-C.
• ALPS measures place school in Top 10% nationally.
• We were rated as ´Outstanding´ in all categories by Ofsted in April 2016.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. All appointments will be subject to DBS Enhanced Disclosure checks.
Specific details will be added when vacancies arise. If you have a problem downloading these documents, please email email@example.com or phone the school on 01243 552055
Teaching Assistant »
Apply for Work Experience
Welcome to SPH Work Experience. If you are considering a career in Teaching within the school; please enter your details in the form below and you will be contacted shortly to discuss further details...